Thursday, July 14, 2016

St. JF Baby Bottle Drive

I'm happy to report that today, since Mother's Day, the Knights of Columbus / St. John Fisher's baby bottle drive has (so far) donated $937.36 to the Mother and Child Education Center (formerly Birthright).  That doesn't include the baby bottles I dropped off today!  I believe we'll top $1000 or more - as there are still about 20 baby bottles not accounted for.  I'm very proud of the generosity for this important charity and wish I could extend the warm thanks to you that they always extend to me when they receive more bottles.

I should mention too, that there are always young mothers in the waiting room at M&C Center when I visit.  It's heart-warming to know that we're doing something to help them - some of whom are surely desperate for help.       

No comments :

Post a Comment