Calendar has been moved to the bottom, scroll down to see

Thursday, July 14, 2016

St. JF Baby Bottle Drive

I'm happy to report that today, since Mother's Day, the Knights of Columbus / St. John Fisher's baby bottle drive has (so far) donated $937.36 to the Mother and Child Education Center (formerly Birthright).  That doesn't include the baby bottles I dropped off today!  I believe we'll top $1000 or more - as there are still about 20 baby bottles not accounted for.  I'm very proud of the generosity for this important charity and wish I could extend the warm thanks to you that they always extend to me when they receive more bottles.

I should mention too, that there are always young mothers in the waiting room at M&C Center when I visit.  It's heart-warming to know that we're doing something to help them - some of whom are surely desperate for help.       

No comments :

Post a Comment