Calendar has been moved to the bottom, scroll down to see

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Message from Mike Higgins

I've received very little interest in the group thus far.  I'd had hoped for at least 6 members to start.  It may be premature to arrange for a first meeting before the 1st Sunday of Lent, this coming Sunday.  I'd like your reaction to whether we should start meeting now.  If not, I can keep advertising in the bulletin and see if we attract more interest.

When we meet I'd like to focus on the Sunday readings.  I was thinking such a group would make a good Lenten practice but we needn't rush into this.

Once we get started I was imagining we'd meet monthly.  I didn't advertise a time and place in the St Clare bulletin because I wanted to decide upon a mutually agreeable time.  

If you are interested in proceeding at this time, let me know (higgins46807@hotmail.com).  We could proceed with only 4 of us.  If everyone is interested, I'll suggest times using NeedToMeet.  We can meet at St Clare.  

No comments :

Post a Comment