Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Update - Vice Supreme Master Jesse Villarreal

Here is the email Brother Jesse sent out about his latest status.

TO ALL MY BROTHER KNIGHTS,
from the latest member that joined the Order to the highest ranking officer of the State and Province.

The response for Prayer Requests during my "cage fight" three round bout with this little unexpected detour has been more than just overwhelming.  I do and have believed in PRAYER POWER but this time when I really thought I needed help was so effective that it makes me an even stronger believer.

The reaching out arms for Prayer Requests stretched so far that someone from the Vatican called me saying Pope Francis wanted to know who I was?  All kidding aside, my deepest and most sincere appreciation to each and everyone of you will always be present in my heart.

May God and Father Michael McGivney bless you and your families.

My condition is now on the mending side and am anxiously looking forward to getting back in touch with all you, my brothers, either by air-stream or in person as in the old fashion way.

Please stay active, stay healthy and by all means KEEP PRAYING.  Father McGivney pray for us.  Our Lady of Guadalupe pray for us.

VIVAT JESUS.

Jesse C. Villarreal
Vice Supreme Master

No comments :

Post a Comment