Sunday, July 23, 2017

Prayer Request from Bonnie Owens

 Tom and I have moved. Our new address is 12505 SW North Dakota apartment #808  Tigard OR 97223– 3288. Our phone numbers and emails remain the same.
I took a very bad fall last Tuesday breaking several things and was admitted to St. Vincent's  hospital and I'm now at Maryville room 173. I do not yet know how long I have to be here.   If you have time I welcome visits.  Tom would appreciate a meal fixed for him as we are still involved in preparing our house for sell.  His number is 503-789-7313 but he's having problems with his phone so if you want to bring a meal to him you can contact me 503-705-6966 and I will let him know. 
Tom has been diagnosed with mild cognitive deficit and memory loss. Prayers for both of us are very welcome.
Bonnie  

1 comment :

  1. Dear Bonnie,
    Sorry to hear about your fall! And yes, I had trouble reaching Tom, but he called me back and we're meeting tomorrow. Prayers are on their way! I'm a strong believer in the Rosary.
    Ken

    ReplyDelete