Monday, February 3, 2020

Linda needs to do some moving again

From Mike Devlin: Thanks for the message about the pancake breakfast. Yesterday I received a call from Linda, the lady we helped move last year. She needs some help moving a sofa sectional she is buying from someone who lives on Dosch Road. I would need some help, as I am told there are a couple of recliners among the sectional couch pieces. She is renting a truck on either Wed. or Thurs. afternoon this week, depending on our availability. The job would be loading the couch at the Dosch Road site and unloading at Linda's house in Beaverton. My preference would be Wed., 1pm.(but I could also be available Thursday). Please distribute this message to our group. Likely I would only need one other brother to pull this off. Please contact Mike Devlin if you are available. Thanks, Mike Devlin 503-901-5407

No comments :

Post a Comment