Saturday, October 1, 2022

Fr. Richard is sick.

 HI Brother Knights,

I just learned this morning that Fr. Richard is in the hospital.  I was told that the Saturday evening mass may be canceled and there's uncertainty about tomorrow's masses.  I believe checking with the parish office may provide additional information.  (503) 244-4945  Please keep Fr. Richard in your prayers.

UPDATE:

I just got an email from St. JF saying "There will be no 5:30 Mass on Sunday, October 2. " Which I interpret to mean that the other masses are still on.


On another note, I see too that the last edition of the Catholic Sentinel has just been published.  This periodical has been a centerpiece for Catholic information for 152 years.  It's sad to see it go and the high quality articles, editorials, photos and insights will be missed.



1 comment :

  1. Just got an email from St. John Fisher:
    "There will be no 5:30 Mass on Sunday, October 2. " So I think that means other masses will still happen. (4:30pm tonight, 9am and 11am tomorrow).

    ReplyDelete