Sunday, August 23, 2020

Some Exciting news from Brother Polinus

Thoughts upon graduating with a degree from Portland State:

“My generosity may decline as time passes, But not my determination “ 
After decades of struggles, the battle has ended. The many sleepless nights have earned you a dividend of recognition in the elite of great men and women in the educational fraternity. 
The struggles were real, the fighting did not favor compassion, and the emanating pressure increased. It was evidence base appraisal from one quarter to the other yet perseverance says keep fighting and remains resilient with target focus lens. Determination propels the focus resilience to mean defiled all ought and be confident that you can do it. When others criticized, challenged the words, and try to be better by working hard to break those critics.
The journey is long, a hundred miles in the dark from ” I know a boy called Musah. He lives in a town Called Wa....”(Master Solomon Quarshie knows better )  till now. A lizard falls from the top of the Iroko tree to the ground and says if no one praised me I will praise myself. 
The general wellbeing of a person is full of transitional nodes; worse, bad, good, and excellent in all spheres of our development. I have many transitions nodes and do not be deceived to dwell on one stage as a sign of defeat. When a man is down do not hit him because he may hit you hardest when he stands up.
My appropriations to all people who in various ways assisted me on this journey. Special thanks to these individuals Ted Seeber, Mum & Dad Phil Javis, Michael Ludeman. 
You edged me to work steadily to improved term by term as every quarter, Dad will ask what grades did you got this term?
Above all, my wellbeing depended on God who favors me with a special grace. Without God's directions, I have nothing to share with you today.

No comments :

Post a Comment