Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A Personal Message....

Dear Brother Knights,

I remain impressed with the faith and charity I see in you.  With that in mind, I wish to share a personal experience that I hope you'll consider.  I believe that Our Blessed Mother is currently appearing to six people in Medjugorje (in former Yugoslavia).  Catholics are not obligated to believe in private revelation - including approved apparitions such as Lourdes and Fatima.  But I figure, if in fact, heaven has decided that Mary should communicate a message to us, then who am I to ignore it.

In 2010, the Vatican established a committee headed by Cardinal Ruini to study Medjugorje.  After about four years, and countless tests, interviews and medical studies, they forwarded their findings to the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith (CDF), headed by Cardinal Muller.  A "leak" of that study suggested by the "Vatican Insider" (publication) suggested their findings were positive.  You can read about that here:

http://vaticaninsider.lastampa.it/en/the-vatican/detail/articolo/medjugorje-ruini-31362/

The CDF committee has furthered their study of Medjugorje, and recently handed on their final report to Pope Francis, who has indicated he will make those findings known soon.  His decision is likely after the Feria Quarta meeting in February.  Part of the Medjugorje phenomenon involves instructions from heaven, that we should "pray, fast, convert our lives to follow Jesus" - things we Knights already believe.  But also, there are "secrets" of future events which are to be revealed just in advance - some which involve fairly bad things.  With this in mind, I think this personal message is appropriate for these men we call Knights. 

I recently watched a video of Monsignor Amorth (a high ranking exorcist at the Vatican) and he had something insightful to say (1 minute, 19 second video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0y89TmlQh0

I submit this for your consideration.  I visited Medjugorje several years ago, and am convinced it is authentic.  But of course, I will obey our Pope in whatever decision he renders.
Vivat Jesus!


No comments :

Post a Comment