As I said, we have permission for the pancake breakfasts. I would love to see the Knights have 3 breakfasts a year (fall, spring and summer).
Merrit Holub (school principal) said it is fine to use the cafeteria. She wanted to be aware of the following dates:
- Oct 25th (Halloween Carnival the night before)
- Nov 8th (Auction is night before)
- Nov 29th (Thanksgiving weekend)
- Jan 17th (MLK Day is the next day so I would worry about turn out)
- Jan 31st (Men's Club Bingo the night before and Kindergarten Round Up that day)
I would suggest either Oct. 17, Nov. 1 or Nov. 15 for the fall.
I think this is a great opportunity for us. - Both for fundraising and recruiting - as well as strengthening our presence at St. J.F. We currently are planning a breakfast at St. Clare for Nov. 29. I'd prefer to avoid the Nov. 1 date as it is the day after Halloween and kids want to get home to their candy - or are too full to eat pancakes. October 18 is two days after our next business meeting - and that could work. Nov. 15 could work but it's only 2 weeks ahead of our St. Clare breakfast. (Is that enough of a break?) Please let me know your preferences / thoughts. I believe that if this is properly promoted, we can make it successful.