- Summer Break started. Wants help with Junk & Jewels; set up and tear down, Sunday, June 21
- Parish Picnic September 13- Knights will be cooking.
- Is Council 3591 Grill available, or do we use member grilles?
- There will be a 5K run and the mass schedule will be changed for the picnic
- Archbishop Letter read regarding Kevin Hagan conversion to Mormonism
- Final Thoughts - Family duties and responsibilities required a change but will still help and be active as the Third Year Trustee to assist new G.K
- Movie Night - Went smoothly, Michael Chau led floor covering. There were 7 kids and 6 moms and Eva. Projector not used because speakers not found. Used big screen t.v. borrowed from Preschool instead
- Checking balance: $1204.56
- Income from Carnation sale: 779.46
- Bills: $275.12 to Ted Convention reimbursement
- $6 supplies,
- $148.80 flower reimbursement to Ken,
- $99.20 flower reimb. to Ted,
- $550 to Mother and Child center.
Financial Secretary's Report:
- 32 Members. No new bills
- There's a $44.85 credit per capita from Supreme
- 9 people haven't paid dues
- Supreme requests RSVP regarding seminarian fund
- Food for Families
- Columbia Magazine
- Service Program
- New Form 100 - old 100's to be destroyed
- Leadership training in Salem .
- Applications to be filled out - send info. to Phil $15 ea. for dinner, Knights and spouse, $8 for lunch (K/C only at lunch). DD proposed that the council pick up this cost, the vote was unanimous to do so
Good of the Order:
- Gospel reading - Jesus calming the seas
- Brief Blessing from Isiah
- Junk and Jewel Clean-up - pick up tables, leave flooring
- Michael Chau birthday party at Tom's house
- Breakfast 5th Sundays but no leadership. Mike Chau volunteered - Need 3 people on committee.
K/C Grand Knight, Deputy Grand Knight, Financial Secretary and Membership Director should attend leadership seminar in Salem July 18 and .
Officers were elected for the coming fraternal year as follows:
- Grand Knight: Ken Paulsen
- Deputy Grand Knight: Polinus Vuoche
- Chancelor: Mike O'Phelan
- Advocate: Marc Gregoire
- Treasurer: Mike Devilin
- Recorder: Jim Van Domelen
- Warden: Michael Chau
- Inside Guard: Don Mey
- Outside Guard; Mike Morgan
- 3 year Trustee: Ted Seeber
- 2 year Trustee: Tom Owens
- 1 year Trustee: John Creegan
Sickness or Distress:
Millie Dover - out of rehab. Back at St. Clare in month or two.