Calendar has been moved to the bottom, scroll down to see

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Friday Night Schedule

Two Volunteer Opportunities in One Night is going to make things hard. I've spoken to a few of the council, but mainly people who will not be able to help due to previous "last school day of the year" commitments.
The following is what I do know and am counting on:
-4:30 PM, I will pick up Michael Chau at his house
-4:45 PM, I will pick up James Michael Morgan at his house
-5:00 PM, I will pick up the sound system at St. Clare's Office
-5:15 PM, James Michael Moran, Laura Bowers, and I will begin setting up for movie night. Michael Chau will join Jeff Reilly, Clare-Marie Kahn, Theresa Duda, and other volunteers hopefully at the St. Clare Gym
-6:00 PM, Set up Gym for Junque and Jewels, Start Movie "Despicable Me"
-6:00 pm-8:00 pm food will be served.
-8:00 pm, to reward Junque and Jewels Volunteers and give them some time with their families, if enough people want to stay, I'll do a double feature with Despicable Me 2. If we only have one or two children willing to stay, we may talk them out of it, but I will have both movies available.

No comments :

Post a Comment