Monday, August 25, 2014

Breakfast on Sunday

I'd like to get volunteers for the following time periods:
8:00 am-9:30am setup & cooking (Jim, Judy, Marc and I will have done some pre-setup the day before, and I'll have the kitchen open by 8)
9:30am-10:45am Serve breakfast
10:45am-finish cleanup (the more we get sticking around the better, I'd like to be out of there by noon).

I believe that we have the following volunteers:

Judy Van Domelen on Fruit
Jim Van Domelen on Pancakes
Mike O'Phalen on Eggs
Ken Paulsen on Meat
Ted Seeber & Marc Gregoire on beverages and roving
Kevin Hagan & Mike Morgan on serving
Michael Chau, John Creegan, and Mike Devlin on Dishes
Polinus Vuoche roving dining room.
Phil Jarvis on money/recruiting table
Blue Aprons are limited, and will go to:
3rd Degree Aprons: Ted Seeber, Phil Jarvis, Marc Gregoire, Kevin Hagan, Polinus Vuoche
4th Degree Apron: James Mike Morgan
I believe we have some spare black aprons for working in the kitchen.

That's all I know for now. Have fun with this breakfast, should be a smaller crowd, but it has been advertised at Mass this past weekend, in the bulletin, and in the District 3 newsletter, so I expect to do well.

No comments :

Post a Comment