July 21, 2014 Meeting’s Minutes
Recorded by Trustee James M. Morgan
2. During the regular meeting:
• The previous meeting notes were handed out.The meeting was adjourned at 8:10pm by saying the Our Father prayer.
• Marc Gregoire was temporarily appointed Treasurer and the post of Advocate is vacant until Mike Devlin can get his 2nd and 3rd Degree on August 23
• The previously elected officers were sworn in.
• The Good of the Order discussion was moved at the request of the Grand Knight.
• The August 31, 2014 breakfast was discussed under New Business.
• The membership was instructed on the new rules necessary to suspend member who didn’t pay their dues, etc.
• Michael O’Phalen, Lecturer, gave an inspirational message.
• Michael Chou was elected to represent our council during planning of the 2015 Parish Campout on the Oregon Coast.
• Polinus Vuoche was elected to chair our membership retention committee.
• Michael O’Phalen, the Lecturer, will be responsible for providing refreshments at our council meetings & he will be reimbursed for the costs of the refreshments.